This week’s episode of Louder With Crowder was huge. YUGE! I know we say that every week, but this time we mean it. This week marked episode 100 of LwC. Crowder shared a call with Dean Cain and had the wonderful Courtney Kirchoff and Tommy Sotomayor live in studio. Speaking of the studio, we debuted the new studio in all it’s glory…and it’s freakin’ AWESOME!
We want to thank Courtney, Tommy and Dean for coming out. Fidel, not so much. He’s right where he belongs. Be sure to keep tuning in, and for goodness sake, join the Mug Club, you godless heathens.
Get caught up on this week’s top stories:
- HECK YES! Trump Chooses Anti-Obamacare Congressman to Head HHS Dept
- Trump Passionately Disavows Alt-Right Racists. Media Refuses to Move On…
- Marco Rubio Blasts Pathetic Obama/Trudeau Responses to Castro’s Death
- REAL HATE: BuzzFeed Tries to Overthrow ‘Fixer Upper’ Stars Chip & Joanna Gaines…
- Gauntlet Thrown: Mark Wahlberg Says Celebrities Should Shut Up About Politics
- KARMA: Pro-Castro Colin Kaepernick Gets Booed, Slaughtered by Miami Dolphins
- Black Friday: Racist Black Lives Matter BLOCKS ‘White’ Businesses
- CONFIRMED: Ohio State University Attacker? Inspired by ISIS…
- CNN Asks Americans to Support Muslims… By Wearing Hijabs?!